- Agent/ Corporate Convention
- BestWeb -2020
- BestWeb -2019
- LK Domain Registry Training Program
- Sarvodaya Fusion Training Program
- Unicode - Sinhala
- IT Job Market in Sri Lanka
- LankaClear -Payment Network
- How to Create a Web Site
- What is e commerce?
- The National e-learning portal -e-Thaksalawa
- Bestweb.lk 2019 - discussion at ITN "Siwmansala Program"
- Understand Your Credit Card
- IT Industry Expectations
- Choose a Good Domain Name
- e-වෙබ් අඩවි හරහා ගනු දෙනු කිරීම ආරක්ෂිත ද
- පරිගණක අපරාධ (Cyber Crimes Act )
- Wireless network
- ජංගම දුරකතන නිසි පරිදි ආරක්ක්ෂා කිරීමේ ඇති වැදගත්කම
- කුඩා ව්යාපාරයක් සඳහා වෙබ් අඩවියක ඇති අවශ්යතාව හා වැදගත්කම
- Malicious Website Contents
- Stay Secure on Facebook
- Email phishing Attacks/Ransomware
- "ICT in Sinhala & Tamil"
- "Education materials from LK Domain Registry"
- "WORK FROM HOME - REGISTRATION"
- APTLD 77
- Partner Sponsorship with FITIS
- How to Develop & Maintain a Secure Website
- APTLD Executive Fellowship-2019
- How to design a secure website
- Digital Citizens with ‘IT Yahamaga’ Program
- YouTube Video Recordings
- SSL Certificates
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Friday, July 24, 2020
|Author of the book "How ICT was enabled in Local Languages" Ms. Aruni Goonetilleke|
|Presenting the book to Prof. Gihan Dias|
|Presenting the book to Mr. Jayantha De Silva|
|Presenting the book to Mr. Jayantha Fernando|
|Prof. Gihan Dias, Domain Registrar and also the CEO and Founder of the LK Domain Registry|
|Ms. Aruni Goonetilleke former Senior Program Manager at ICTA of Sri Lanka|
|Mr. Jayantha Fernando, program director and legal advisor of ICTA and Chairman of the LK Domain Registry|
|Mr. Jayantha De Silva, Chief Guest of the event, Chairman of ICTA and Co founder and Managing Director of IFS|
|Left to Right Mr. Harsha Wijayawardhana, Mrs. Sriya Samaranayake & Mr.|
|Ms. Niroja Jayawardane, Project Manager - Partnerships, LK Domain Registry|
|Mr. Wasantha Deshapriya former Program Director, Re-engineering Government at ICTA|
|Mr. Harsha Wijayawardhana, CEO of Theekshana|
How ICT was enabled in Local Languages describes the efforts that were made and initiatives carried out by Government organizations, the private sector and many individuals to enable the use of ICT in Sinhala and Tamil, from the beginning upto 2014. When English was the only language that could be used in computers, it left out many people in Sri Lanka, since many were not conversant in English.
Enabling the use of ICT in Sinhala and Tamil was a necessity so that all could reap the benefits of ICT and this is the story of those who strove to ensure that this could be done.
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
MySite - promotions
Start Back Your Small Business and Make It Online
- Visit www.domains.lk and type your domain name in the search box given and click the ‘Search’ button.
- If your domain is available, you will get a screen with the available names and prices.
- Choose the preferred Domain Name and click ‘Add’. If you add 2 second level domains with the main domain, it will automatically selected as CAT 1. Please refer Domain Pricing Structure.
- Type the Reason for selecting the said domain and nature of contents of the web.; common reason includes the name of the company or abbreviations, name of the product or abbreviations.
- You can add more domains in the single order.
However, please note that Orders which have more than one domain would initially be processed with one REGISTRANT, ADMIN, TECHNICAL, BILLING and ORGANIZATION details. If necessary, you could update the correct details of REGISTRANT, TECHNICAL, BILLING, via My Domains.
- Then you could either PROCEED (if you have already logged in) or LOGIN and CONTINUE.
Third day of live on-line practical training on Web-Design Using Joomla Content Management System for Computer Instructors of Foundation of Goodness, Hikkaduwa completed on Friday 3rd July 2020.
හික්කඩුව Foundation of Goodness ආයතනයේ පරිගණක ආචාර්ය මණ්ඩලය සඳහා ජුම්ලා CMS මගින් වෙබ් අඩවි නිර්මාණය පිළිබඳ තුන් දින ප්රායෝගික වැඩමුලුවේ අවසාන වැඩසටහන ජූලි මස 3 වන සිකුරාදා පැවැත්විණි.
FREE TRAINING FOR ALL
Thursday, June 11, 2020
webinar link are given below :
Sinhala / English
Prof. Gihan Dias - LK Domain Registry and Mr. Kasun Tharaka - ICTA Sri Lanka
Mr. Ruwan Amarasekara- BCS – Chartered Institute of Sri Lanka Past Chairman
"How to Develop a Best Website on Mobile Platform"
Mr. Ruwan Amarasekara / Prof. Gihan Dias
"BestWeb Evaluation Criteria"
Mr. Harsha Gomes - CEO - Vismitha
"What is Responsive?"
Mr. Sandaruwan Madduma Bandara - CEO - 3CS
"Making a website mobile friendly"
Mr. Saminda Perera - CEO – Lithium Technology
"Common Mistakes when Developing a Website"
Friday, May 29, 2020
- Computer Networking
- Joomla CMS
- Pascal Programming
- Python Programming
- Computer Networking
- Joomla CMS
- Pascal Programming
- Python Programming
Thursday, April 30, 2020
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
LK Domain Registry would like to notify all aspiring participants that the registration for Bestweb.lk is now open and we are accepting online applications.
However, while addressing the current country situation and complying with prevailing government rules and regulations, the timelines may be subject to revision.
For more details on how to register please visit : www.bestweb.lk
Sunday, April 5, 2020
- hardware and software for home users
- cloud or in-premise systems and applications
- consultancy and support
Hints and Tips for setting up a Work From Home Facility
Article by : Sampath Sri - LK Domain Registry
Saturday, April 4, 2020
Working from home has been gaining in popularity both in Sri Lanka and abroad, and has become essential in the current situation. Many IT companies have been using work-from-home for some time, but it is new territory for other organisations.
Thursday, April 2, 2020
Thursday, March 26, 2020
Friday, March 13, 2020
Monday, March 2, 2020
Technical Workshop at APTLD77
The LK Domain Registry and TechCert Sri Lanka, jointly conducted 1 day workdhop on “Securing Registry IT Systems And Security Incidents Management”at the Asia Pacific Top Level Domain Association APTLD 77 meeting held at Melbourne, Australia.
This Pre-Technical workshop objectives was to enhance APTLD Members’ technical staff’s knowledge and hands-on experience in handling a cyber attack on a domain registry system, IT infrastructure on the basis on a simulated attack.
Participants were much interested with the topics covered in the workshop and it was concluded successfully.
LK Domain Registry happy to mention, that this is the second time that a Technical workshop conducted at APTLD, internation member meeting on voluntary basis.
APTLD -Promote skills development and information exchange related to Internet domain names amongst members.
To provide a forum to discuss policy matters affecting Internet domain name related entities.
To act as an interface with Internet coordination bodies and other bodies involved in the Internet domain name operation.
LK Domain Registry, Domain Registration Manager, Roshini Peter at the forum discussion and her contribution towards the APTLD 77 -Melbourne, Australia
LK Domain Registry, Hithawathi Project Manager, Sachini Shakila at the forum discussion and her contribution towards the APTLD 77 -Melbourne, Australia
D.D. Prabath, Head of Training, LK Domain Registry presents " Improving the ICT Literacy of the Sri Lankan Community" at the meeting.
Teldeniya Nenasala facilitated and LK Domain Registry Sponsored a "Joomla Web Designing Training Program" for Teachers at Tr...