Step-by-Step Guide for Registering a Domain
Anyone who wishes to register / request a domain must first register your account with LK Domain Registry.
- Visit www.domains.lk and type your domain name in the search box given and click the ‘Search’ button.
- If your domain is available, you will get a screen with the available names and prices.
- Choose the preferred Domain Name and click ‘Add’. If you add 2 second level domains with the main domain, it will automatically selected as CAT 1. Please refer Domain Pricing Structure.
- Type the Reason for selecting the said domain and nature of contents of the web.; common reason includes the name of the company or abbreviations, name of the product or abbreviations.
- You can add more domains in the single order.
However, please note that Orders which have more than one domain would initially be processed with one REGISTRANT, ADMIN, TECHNICAL, BILLING and ORGANIZATION details. If necessary, you could update the correct details of REGISTRANT, TECHNICAL, BILLING, via My Domains.
- Then you could either PROCEED (if you have already logged in) or LOGIN and CONTINUE.
More Details :