Monday, February 19, 2024

Online Safety for Registries and Registrars:

Defending TLD IT Infrastructure/Operations Against Modern Day Cyber Threats:

Delivered by seasoned professionals from LK Domain Registry, the training focuses on a broad range of cybersecurity matters.

The 4-hour training comprises both theoretical and hands-on sessions to enhance the audience's understanding of the nature of possible attacks, ways to detect and identify them, and strategies & techniques to mitigate their impact. Trainees learned about post-attack recovery action plans.

This session aims at registries and registrars' staff, including marketing, operations, management, and IT. All prerequisites and necessary access information for the simulation portal will be provided in advance.

The feedback form from the APTLD 85 Training Session confirmed that 75% of participants reported that they were very satisfied with the training, while the remaining 25% said they were satisfied.

The training session is delivered by the staff of LK Domain Registry.

Mr. Sampath Hennayake , MSc, BSc (Hons) Computing, C|EH, CCNA,RHCE, MCP, Manager IT Operation  and Mr. Harsha Saparamadu, BSc (Hons) Information Technology, C|EH, Information Security Officer